Windows Server Maintenance, Solutions & Installations
Servers running slow? Network seem to be slowing down? Maybe you just need a new server? Our engineers have a solid working experience with a huge range of servers and server services.
Solutions and installations services we offer are as follows:
- Server installation, repair, upgrade and migration.
- Network design, installation, maintenance & optimization.
- Company-wide antivirus.
- Junk Email, using our client controllable ‘Pure Filtered Email’ system.
- Offensive content email monitoring.
- Email setup (Microsoft Exchange, Active Sync, POP3, IMAP, webmail).
- FTP Cloud Backup.
- Network attached storage (NAS).
- Server backup solutions & disaster recovery.
- Branch office to office connection solutions (Office in a box).
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
- Remote access solutions, Remote Desktop, Terminal services.
- Network Switch, managed switches.
- Managed Firewall solutions & Firewall installation.
- Inappropriate website filtering, monitoring & blocking.
- Broadband installation & Diagnostics.
- Internet security.
- Server install, upgrade, repair and administration.
- Wireless network installation, setup & diagnostics.
- Wired network installation, setup & diagnostics.
- And so much more…
Small Business Server Support.
Small Business Server (SBS) is unfortunately no longer available to purchase and Microsoft have ceased support of SBS 2000 and SBS2003.
Microsoft unfortunately pulled the plug on SBS as of 2013, with existing and potential Microsoft customers expected to follow Microsoft wishes and upgrade or install Windows Server 2019 Essentials.
Windows Server Essentials supports up to twenty five users, but isn’t supplied with Microsoft Exchange, instead Microsoft expect users to sign up to their cloud based Office 365 and pay an annual subscription, subscribe to hosted Exchange or purchase a separate box and purchase Microsoft Server and Microsoft Exchange separately at extra cost.
However, here at Sidris Group Ltd we’re still offering full on-site and remote support for Small Business Server, including SBS 2000, SBS 2003, SBS 2008 up to the latest SBS 2011.
Please contact us if you require any Small Business Server Support.
We are also offering a equivalent of SBS using all of the latest Microsoft products, priced at just a fraction above Small Business Server 2011, offering businesses that still want on-site solutions rather than Subscription Based, bandwidth heavy and leaky cloud solutions.
We have a wealth of knowledge with all versions of SBS as we deal with SBS on a daily basis, from backup solutions to disaster recovery and overall system administration, we can support your network and all connected devices.
If your hardware is tired or broken, we can repair and upgrade many server models or move your SBS to new hardware without the need to upgrade your version of SBS ensuring many more years of usage rather than unnecessary upgrades.